Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Description of Services. Burbity Workspaces may provide you with access to office space, internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services as Burbity Workspaces may offer from time to time pursuant to the Application and Membership Agreement (“Member Agreement”) to which this TOU is attached (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the Member Agreement, this TOU, and the Community Norms referenced in Section 3.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices, or that are prohibited by the “Community Norms,” attached to this TOU. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Burbity Workspaces server, or the network(s) connected to any Burbity Workspaces server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Burbity Workspaces server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into the Member Agreement and abide by the terms and conditions of this TOU (and all Community Norms) and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
- Use of services. You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information on or through Burbity Workspaces servers or bandwidth;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software, or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright, or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Download any file(s) that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Obstruct any entranceway, create any circumstances of disrepair or damage any Burbity Workspaces Property or Premises.
- Bring any pets onto the Burbity Workspaces premises unless you have a specific need for visual assistance.
- Use cellular phones or other communication devices in a manner that will be disruptive to other members. In the interests of maintaining a peaceful environment, Burbity Workspaces requests that all members, guests, and clients turn their phones to vibrate while in the Premises. We also ask that you use a headphone, phone booth areas or meeting room for calls longer than three minutes.
- Otherwise violate the Member Agreement, this TOU or any of the Community Norms.
- Otherwise exceed the following usage limitations in relation to the shared conference space: Members may not have more than 15 individuals total in the large conference room,50 individuals in the training room, 50 in the flex area for after hour events.
- Stream movies for entertainment or download movies.
- Burbity Workspaces Required Disclosures. Burbity Workspaces reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you and/or your participation in and use of the Services as Burbity Workspaces deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Burbity Workspace’s sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. "Confidential Information" shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by Burbity Workspaces or any participant or user of the Services, or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof, that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential Information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, knowhow, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of Burbity Workspaces any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by Burbity Workspaces or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or have reason to know should be treated as confidential.
- Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to:
- Maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence.
- Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties.
- Not to use Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to Burbity Workspaces or any participant or user of the Services.
- All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of Burbity Workspaces or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in the Member Agreement, this TOU or Community Norms, or your participation or use of the Services, will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of Burbity Workspaces or any participant or user of the Services.
- Participation In or Use of Services. You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services of your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that Burbity Workspaces does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BURBITY WORKSPACES, LLC PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY, DUTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT CONCERNING ANY USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN OR THE USE OF, THE SERVICES, REMAINS WITH YOU.
- Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT BURBITY WORKSPACES, LLC OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLY-OWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, JOINTLY AND INDIVIDUALLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF BURBITY WORKSPACES, AND EVEN IF BURBITY WORKSPACES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Limitation of Liability and Remedies. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF BURBITY WORKSPACES, LLC SPACE OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES (WHETHER OR NOT WHOLLY-OWNED), AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS TOU AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BASED ON REASONABLE RELIANCE UP TO TWO HUNDRED NINTY NINE DOLLARS (USD $299.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Termination. Burbity Workspaces, LLC reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. Burbity Workspaces further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the TOU or Community Norms. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BURBITY WORKSPACES, LLC NOR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN ANY MANNER CONSTITUTE A LANDLORD/TENANT RELATIONSHIP, AND BURBITY WORKSPACES, LLC MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. Upon termination, you agree to immediately remove any and all of your personal property from the Premises.
- Indemnification. You release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless Burbity Workspaces, LLC and Burbity Workspaces’ subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and/or fraud in connection with the participation in or use of the Services. You further agree in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this agreement, you shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Burbity Workspaces or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
- Insurance. As required by the owner of building located at 2818 N. Sullivan Rd. Suite 100, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 Burbity Workspaces carries Liability and Business Personal Property insurance. Burbity Workspaces members are required to carry an insurance policy to cover their own equipment and personal property while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/office, as well as the Premises of Burbity Workspaces.
- Payment: The monthly dues are paid via our automated Proximity software system on the 2nd of each month. Access to the internet will be restricted until payment is made.
- Member deposit: Each member that has a private office will be required provide (1) month monthly dues in advance which will be retained by Burbity Workspaces to guarantee performance by the member and member obligations under this agreement. If at the end of the agreement, the member is indebted to Burbity Workspaces for dues, damages or other outstanding fees, the balance will be applied by Burbity Workspaces to such obligations. Otherwise, these funds shall be refunded to the member. If member does not fulfill entire term of this agreement, the deposit is forfeited and will not be refunded. Any remaining deposit will be refunded to the form of payment on file.
- Increase in monthly payments: For month-to-month memberships (Flex and cubicles) Burbity Workspaces will provide a 30-day written notice of increased membership fees. For office members, Burbity Workspaces will provide a 30-day written notice of increased office payments (dues) after the contract term is fulfilled (typically 12 months).
- Additional General Terms. By signing this TOU, you furthermore agree to the following additional general terms and conditions of your membership:
- You shall not place anything, or allow anything to be placed, in the common areas, in any, or near the glass or any window, door, partition or wall which may in Burbity Workspaces judgment, appear unsightly from the common areas or from the outside of the building in which the Premises are situated ("Building"). You shall not paint or add decals to walls, hang blinds or frost windows. Unless approved by Burbity Workspaces.
- The sidewalks, halls, passages, exits, entrances, and stairways shall not be obstructed or used for any purposes other than for ingress to and egress from the Premises. The halls, passages, exits, entrances, stairways, etc. are not for the use of the general public and Burbity Workspaces shall, in all cases, retain the right to control and prevent access thereto by all persons whose presence in the judgment of Burbity Workspaces, reasonably exercised, shall be prejudicial to the safety, character, reputation and interests of the building. Neither you nor any of your employees or invitees shall go upon the roof of the buildings.
- The toilet rooms, urinals, wash bowls and other apparatus shall not be used for any purposes other than that for which they were constructed, and no foreign substance of any kind whatsoever shall be thrown therein, and to the extent caused by you or your employees or invitees, the expense of any breakage, stoppage or damage resulting from the violation of this norm shall be borne by you.
- You shall not cause any unnecessary janitorial labor or services by reason of your carelessness or indifference in the preservation of good order and cleanliness.
- No cooking shall be done or permitted on the Premises, nor shall the Premises be used for lodging (the use of a coffee maker and microwave are, and barbeque however, permitted uses).
- You shall not bring upon, use or keep in the Premises or the Building, any kerosene, gasoline or flammable or combustible fluid or material, or use any method of heating or air conditioning other than that supplied by Burbity Workspaces.
- Burbity Workspaces shall have sole power to direct electricians to where and how telephone and other wires are to be introduced. No boring or cutting of wires is to be allowed without the consent of Burbity Workspaces. The locations of telephones, call boxes and other office equipment affixed to the Premises are determined by Burbity Workspaces in its sole discretion. Note: Burbity Workspaces does not supply phone services. Phone lines can be added for an additional fee through our network administrator. Ethernet is available for members with offices or dedicated desk space.
- Upon the termination of Services, you shall deliver to Burbity Workspaces all FOBS and passes for offices, rooms, and toilet rooms which shall have been furnished to you. In the event of the loss of FOBS furnished, you shall pay Burbity Workspaces a $50.00 replacement fee.
- You shall not install linoleum, tile, carpet, or other floor covering so that the same shall be affixed to the floor of the Premises in any manner except as approved by Burbity Workspaces.
- No furniture, packages, supplies, equipment, or merchandise will be received in the building, except between such hours as shall be designated by Burbity Workspaces.
- When accessing the building after hours, you shall cause all doors to the Premises to be closed and securely locked before leaving the building.
- Without the prior written consent of Burbity Workspaces, you shall not use the name of the building or any picture of the building in connection with, or in promoting or advertising your business, except you may use the address of the building as the address of your business.
- You shall cooperate fully with Burbity Workspaces to assure the most effective operation of the Premises' or the Building's heat and air conditioning and shall refrain from attempting to adjust any controls.
- Except for Burbity Workspaces gross negligence, you assume full responsibility for protecting the Premises from theft, robbery, and pilferage, which includes keeping doors locked and other means of entry to the Premises closed and secured.
- Except with the prior written consent of Burbity Workspaces, you shall not sell or cause to be sold any items or services at retail in or from the Premises, nor shall you carry on or permit or allow any employee or person to carry on the business of machine copying, stenography, typewriting or similar business in or from the Premises for the service or accommodation of occupants of any other portion of the Building without written consent of Burbity Workspaces.
- You shall not conduct any auction nor permit any fire or bankruptcy sale to be held on the Premises, nor store goods, wares or merchandise on the Premises. You shall not allow any vending machines on the Premises without Burbity Workspaces prior consent.
- All freight must be moved into, within and out of the building under the supervision of Burbity Workspaces and according to such regulations as may be promulgated by Burbity Workspaces. All moving of furniture or equipment into, within or out of the building by you shall be done at such time and in such manner as directed by Burbity Workspaces or its agent. In no cases shall items of freight, furniture, fixtures, or equipment be moved into or out of the building or in any common area during such hours as are normally considered rush hours to an office building, i.e., 8:30-9:30 A.M., 11:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M. and 4:00-6:30 P.M.
- On Weekends, federally observed holidays and on other days during certain hours for which the building may be closed after normal business hours, access to the building or to halls, corridors, elevators, stairwells will be controlled by Burbity Workspaces using a FOB key system for office memberships only. This system will verify all persons seeking access to the building using proper identification to determine if they have rights of access to the Premises. Burbity Workspaces shall in no case be liable for damages wherein admission to the building has not been granted during abnormal hours by reason of your failing to properly identify yourself using a FOB, or through the failure of the building to be unlocked and open for access by you, your employees and public. Nothing contained herein shall obligate Burbity Workspaces to provide such FOB key system or to make Burbity Workspaces liable for any act or omission or failure of such system and the FOB keys which may be provided.
- You shall not change locks or install other locks on doors without the prior written consent of Burbity Workspaces.
- You shall give prompt notice to Burbity Workspaces of any accidents to or defects in plumbing, electrical fixtures or heating apparatus reasonably known to you so the same may be attended to properly.
- Burbity Workspaces shall have the power to prescribe the weight and position of safes or other objects which shall, if considered necessary by Burbity Workspaces, be required to be supported by such additional materials placed on the floor as Burbity Workspaces may direct, and at your expense. In no event can these items exceed a weight for which the floor is designed.
- Internet Policy: Wireless access to The Internet is provided during your membership. Service interruptions, if they occur, will be handled as promptly as possible. Burbity Workspaces, LLC is not responsible for any data, business or other losses as a result of such interruptions. You are responsible to protect your own computer and data from electrical surges, theft, virus, or other malicious attack. Unless otherwise set forth by Burbity Workspaces in writing, you are receiving a single user account solely for your use of the Services through one unit per login session. You agree not to resell any aspect of the Service, whether for profit or otherwise, share your IP address or ISP Internet connection with anyone, access the Service simultaneously through multiple units or to authorize any other individual or entity to use the Service. You agree that sharing the Service with another party breaches this TOU and may constitute fraud or theft, for which Burbity Workspaces reserve all rights and remedies. You have no proprietary or ownership rights to a specific IP or other address, log-in name, or password that you use on our network. Burbity Workspaces may change your address, log-in name or password at any time. Burbity Workspaces will assign you an IP address each time you access the Service, and it will vary. You may not assign your login name, password or IP address to any other person. You agree not to use the Service, any Burbity Workspaces or related network or website for any fraudulent, unlawful, harassing or abusive purpose, or so as to damage or cause risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, or to any person. Improper uses include, but are not limited to:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Posting or transmitting content you do not have the right to post or transmit.
- Posting or transmitting content that infringes a third party's trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other right.
- Posting or transmitting content that is unlawful, untrue, stalking, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, obscene, hateful, harmful, or otherwise objectionable as determined in our sole discretion.
- Attempting to intercept, collect or store data about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Deleting, tampering with, or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Accessing, tampering with, or using non-public areas of the Service or any Burbity Workspaces or related website, computer systems or network.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures.
- Attempting to access or search the Service or any Burbity Workspaces or related network or website with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by Burbity Workspaces or other generally available third-party web browser.
- Sending unsolicited messages, including without limitation, promotions or advertisements for products or services, "pyramid schemes", "spam", "chain mail" or "junk mail";
- Using the Service or any Burbity Workspaces or related website or network to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service or any Burbity Workspaces or related website or network.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, sending a "virus" to the Service or any Burbity Workspaces or related website or network, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "crashing," or "mailbombing" the Service or any Burbity Workspaces or related website or network; or impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity. If Burbity Workspaces suspects violations of any of the above, Burbity Workspaces will investigate and may institute legal action, immediately deactivate Service to any account without prior notice to you and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators. You agree to reasonably cooperate with Burbity Workspaces investigating suspected violations.
- You shall not install, maintain or otherwise locate at Burbity Workspaces any computer server of any kind, whether hardware or software without written permission from Burbity Workspaces.
- Crypto mining is not allowed
- Entire Agreement. This TOU, the Member Agreement, and Community Norms constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained therein, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
- Severability. In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Waivers. No waiver shall be binding on Burbity Workspaces unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of Burbity Workspaces.
- Successors and Assigns. This TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be binding on your heirs, legal representative, successors, and assigns.
- No Assignment. In no event may you assign in whole or in part your membership or use of the Services, without the advance written consent of Burbity Workspaces.
- Notice. All notices, requests, demands or other communications for which this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms provides shall be in writing and shall be addressed at the following addresses: If to Burbity Workspaces, 2818 N. Sullivan Rd Suite 100, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 Attn: Ann Long, Managing Partner If to you: At the address set forth on page 1 of the Membership Agreement , or such other address as any party may designate in writing. All notices under this TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be effective: (a) forty-eight (48) hours after deposit in the U.S. Mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail, return receipt requested; (b) Upon delivery, if delivered in person to the address set forth above; or (c) upon delivery, if sent by commercial express service, such as Federal Express, except that notices of change of address shall be effective upon receipt.
- Attorney's Fees. If Burbity Workspaces shall bring any action for any relief against you arising out of this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms, the losing party shall pay to the prevailing party a reasonable sum for attorneys' fees and costs incurred in bringing such suit and/or enforcing any judgment granted therein, all of which shall be deemed to have accrued upon the commencement of such action and shall be paid whether or not such action is prosecuted to judgment.
- Governing Law. The rights and obligations of hereunder shall be governed by, and this TOU, the Member Agreement and Community Norms shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington. Venue for the resolution of any dispute arising out of this TOU, the Member Agreement or Community Norms shall be Spokane County, Washington
- All monthly allotments of conference space usage included with memberships, as well as purchases of additional usage, are subject to availability of the conference space. Unused time does not roll over or accrue from month to month.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in this TOU (including the attached Community Norms) and further agree to be bound to the TOU and Community Norms regarding my participation in and use of the Services.
Member Cancellation: Office membership can be canceled any time after 12 month term is completed with a 30 day written notice of termination
If seeking to cancel your membership, please email us at email@example.com
Conference room/media room bookings may be canceled with at least 48 hours’ notice for a 50% refund. If canceled prior more than 48 hours in advance, a full refund or credit will be provided. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
All payments are paid via an online software system (Proximity). Acceptable payment sources are credit card with a 2.9% handling fee or ACH with 1% fee. Payment credit card information is not stored on Burbity Workspace servers, and we do not have access to your credit card information. All transactions are handled through Stripe and will be automatically charged to the payment source on file on the 2nd of each month. Invoices can be found in your membership information under billing history. Payment sources are set up when setting up membership profile.